Interstellar Gathering 2018 : Cyber Nature
Interstellar Gathering is a 3day 2night outdoor electronic music & transformational festival in Bali.
Following the 2016 total solar eclipse’s reset, Interstellar sets in motion the first edition of their annual outdoor cosmic gathering.
Music is the universal language that heals while dancing is humanity’s need to synchronize with mother nature.
We continue to bring you some of the planet’s finest electronic dance music by the masters of our times; from electronica, idm, ambient, techno, trance & psychedelic.
Sound has the unique ability to tune, harmonize and modify vibrations. To maximise its element, the gathering will be powered by Funktion One Soundsystem.
Secret Outdoor Location
We will gather on Bali; an Indonesian island known for its varied landscape of forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. Along with its spiritually colourful culture, arts & music, the island of the gods is famed to be a slice of paradise on earth. Bali has a unique vibration and alluring energy that transcends its visitors into a tropical state of mind.
So wherever you may be on this groovy galaxy, come gather with us in the mountains of Bali as we dance to the cosmos underneath the blue moon of March 2018.
“And somehow humans invented this trick or whatever you might call it… of synchronizing group activity and movements of each individual to a common pulse… Maybe to a drum, maybe to hand-clapping, maybe the original pulse was stomping on the ground. Repetitive, monotonous rhythms to monotonous highly repetitive music. Man must dance, we are not fully human unless we sing and dance.” Lucky People Center
The site is on a 10 hectares outdoor private property approximately 2 hours drive from Seminyak/ Canggu and 90 mins drive from Ubud. Directions will be emailed to all ticket holders 48 hours before the official start time and please DO NOT publish them publicly so we can keep the location as discreet as possible.
*There will be no tickets sold at the door and entry will not be permitted to anyone without tickets.
Gates will open at 0900 on 30th March 2018 and official camping ends at 0900 on 2nd April 2018 for all ticket holders. Camping before the gates open is not permitted. For those who are purchasing the camping package, the camping gear will be provided for 72 hours starting from when the gates open.
Camping can be extended with the land owner and are subjected to additional charges directly to him.
Hot showers and toilet facilities are available on site for all ticket holders.
Food & Beverages
There will be vendors selling organic, vegetarian and nutritious food & supplies like local nasi campur, jamus, wraps, savouries, fruits & more.
This is strictly a non byob event & your kind support towards our bars will help us to keep creating gatherings for the future. Chargeable drinking water points will be available throughout the site.
Please come prepared – It is warm in the day and chilly at night; we will be at high altitude/ in the clouds and it might drizzle sometimes so bring all conditions gear like hats, warm clothes, ponchos, camping & party gear, good dancing shoes and sufficient cash.
As we all know, mother earth is not doing very well because of us humans. Garbage & pollution is also a big problem in Indonesia so let’s set a good example by leaving no trace behind & recycling as much as possible. We will not be using any plastic/ non-biodegradable packaging or utensils.
Please bring your own drinking bottle and portable ashtray. Smokers, be very careful with cigarette butts and ensure it is disposed properly. It is extremely damaging for the environment and takes a lot of effort to clean them up.
We take the safety of our guests very seriously and ensure that there will be enough security crew on site.
There will be on site medical care and the closest hospital is 10km away.
The information booth will be available for general help, lost & found and valuables safekeeping throughout the festival.
1. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms & conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, Interstellar reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket.
2. Tickets are fully transferrable but not refundable. For any name change or matters pertaining your ticket, please contact email@example.com
3. Each ticket purchased must have its individual user’s details printed on the ticket. Please arrive at the festival with accompanying ID for our gate staff to check. Each ticket is unique and will be scanned for entry so please ensure you keep it safe.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the Management’s right to alter or vary the performances and/or the Festival without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
5. Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. Crew and security personnel will conduct searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the everyone on Site. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from staff or persons acting on behalf of the Management, and any person who disrupts the peaceful atmosphere we all want at the event may be removed from the Site.
7. Admission to the Site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Management and Landowner will not be held responsible for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event.
8. Ticket holders may leave the festival at any time. DO NOT lose your wrist band; Anyone who loses their wristband will not be allowed back in and will need to purchase another ticket for re-entry.
9. This is a camping event and on-site camping is available at the event from 0900 Friday 30th March 2018 till 0900 2nd April 2018. Additional camping extension can be requested from the land owners upon arrival and are subjected to extra costs.
10. Recycle and take your garbage to the disposal point on site. Please be very careful with cigarette butts and ensure they are disposed properly. They are extremely damaging for the environment and it takes a lot of effort to clean them up. Smokers, please bring along a portable ashtray or simply throw them in the bins provided. DO NOT leave any garbage behind!
11. Weapons, campfires, glass, amplified sound systems, generators, motorised bikes and illegal substances are strictly prohibited. Prohibited items will be confiscated and the ticket holder may be asked to leave the Site.
12. Alcohol from outside is prohibited in all areas including campsites; there are bars available within the festival grounds.
13. Cooking is prohibited due to the risk of gas explosions and fire. Food, drinks and general provisions will be available from authorised identified vendors within the Site.
14. No trading shall be undertaken without the prior written consent of the Management. Any offenders will have their property confiscated and will be removed from the Site.
15. No animals or pets are allowed on-site except for guide dogs.
16. Anyone under 18 has to be accompanied by an adult; Children under 12 enter for free.
17. Interstellar Gathering is a space of freedom and no prejudice. Please do not engage in negative behaviour. Respect everyone and the nature around you.
18. In the case of circumstances beyond control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors, the Management may cancel the Festival and tickets cannot be refunded.
For general inquires please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For ticket matters please write to email@example.com
* Please take note that the lineup is closed and we are not accepting any booking requests.